1.8.10

Evolutionary psychology rap



Baba Brinkman was contacted by David Buss to produce a rap guide to evolutionary psychology:

"Actually it wasn’t my idea; David Buss suggested it to me. He’s the professor who wrote the EP textbook that’s used in most college courses on the subject, and apparently someone gave him a copy of my Evolution CD which prompted him to write me this endearing email message (verbatim): “This is one of the coolist [sic] things I've ever heard! I've passed it on to all of my evolutionary psychology colleagues. You should consider doing one exclusively on EVOLUTIONARY PSYCHOLOGY! So many cool topics to cover. If interested, I'd like to send you a copy of my Evolutionary Psychology text.”

The CD is free to download and includes tracks on short term mating, parental investment, and twin studies. Have a listen, you might learn something, I did (have a listen to the track
David Buss Message).



Link to: The Rap Guide to Human Nature

No comments: